Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is it illegal to own a self defense attack chimpanzee?

I was wondering if a chimp could be trained to be your body guard?



It depends where you live. Some states it would be illegal, other states it would be perfectly fine.




It depends on the state, but I assume that if your intended purpose for having a chimp is to use him as a weapon, then you'll have a hard time getting the proper licenses in any state.





(hoping this question is a joke)




This gave me a laugh :)





I think it would make PETA mad . . .





You could probably train it to do that, though I think you'd have an increased risk of it going ape-**** like that one in the news a few weeks ago.




Secret Service has trained apes in monkeysuits and it does seem to work quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment