Saturday, July 10, 2010

How can I get my cat to stop drinking from the toilet?

I give him fresh water every day but he chooses not to drink it. Instead, he waltzes over to the bathroom and drinks the toilet water. What should I do to get him to stop?
my cat does the same thing but she drinks from the fish tank. its been 3 years and she just wont drink out of her dish. I suggest you just always remember to flush and keep your toilet clean. I had to stop putting chemicals in my tank and constantly replace my filters because if a cat doesnt want to do something you cant make them do it.
close the lid... he drinks it because its cold from the material that your toilet is made of so maybe put an ice cube in his water?
Close the lid...
Hi there.

Once you see your cat drink out of the toilet again, one thing you can do is as soon as you see him do it, you spray him with water. :)



Elaine
What

No comments:

Post a Comment