Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is he worth it? I cant do this!!!?

I kept asking my dad to get me a horse and he finally did. We live on a ranch and all the horses are his,not mine. He gave me a 4 year old 15.2 hand buckskin mustang gelding straight from the mustang rescues.He told me that if I wanted a horse that I wasnt going to be spoiled like all the other so called riders and go out and buy a horse thats already broke and ready to go.He told me that I had to train and break the horse myself.I am 19 years old and lived around horses my entire life. I know how to work with them and break them.The problem is that this horse is absolutely insane! He goes crazy when anyone gets near him.He wont let anyone touch him.I dont even think he is trainable! If I say forget it and go buy a already broke horse,I wont be allowed back on the ranch(thats how it goes around here).I will be considered spoiled and my family will hate me. Would this horse be worth it? I dont know what to do!
Holy crap you do have problems. I know what you mean when you say your dealing with out of control horses.

The rescue I work for brings in all kinds of untrained horses all the time. Keep the horse. Just because he

No comments:

Post a Comment