Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What frog species bite.?

What frog species that are kept as pets have a painful bite. I know most frogs have teeth, i just wanted to know which ones might you have experienced that actually hurt when they bite. Please give me as many as you can think of.
Frogs do not have teeth such as ours for eating, and are forced to swallow food as a result. They actually have some complex muscles that they use to push their food down, including their eyeballs. Frogs may be tempted to go for fingers that are wiggling as they resemble worms, but these will only be the larger frogs such as Bullfrogs, Pacman Frogs, and Chubby Frogs.
No frog bites. I dont know a single species that would even hurt if they bit you. maybe a pacman frog but still, I dont even think that would hurt your skin. I

No comments:

Post a Comment