Saturday, July 10, 2010

Liveaquaria.com ground shipping, is it safe?

I want to buy some fish off of liveaquaria.com but right now I can only afford the ground shipping. Has anyone had successful results with ground shipping off of liveaquaria.com. If not then can someone tell me a safe(as in the fish will not be DOA) and cheap way to order fish off of liveaquaria.com with out getting nailed with the expensive shipping.



Main thing has anyone had successful ground shipping off of liveaquaria.com



Another thing, if the fish were DOA could i get a refund on my fish. Should I take pictures as proof.
Are you sure they will ship live fish by ground?

The only shippers of live fish I know of will only ship by air.



Yes, if you do order and any fish or other animals arrive in less than good condition, you should definitely take photos. First photograph the outside of the package and the shipping labels (and show any damage to the package, if there is any), then the opened package with the fish bags inside, then the fish themselves. You get the idea.
most reputable online fish dealers will not ship fish unless its nxt day air.
I have ordered fish from Foster and Smith`s Liveaquaria several times and not one as arrived dead.

They ship by

No comments:

Post a Comment